It’s cold outside and we have some tasty soup recipes to warm you up!
There are few things in life that can make us feel better on a cold winter day than a nice big yummy, warm bowl of soup. Combined with a slice of toast or some crackers it is the best comfort food for the fall and winter season, when the lack of sun and biting cold tend to get the better of us.
Lucky for us, soup recipes are pretty easy to make in most cases, and generally you will yield enough to freeze in a bag and save for later. Soup, when properly stored, can last for months in the freezer and is a great way to plan for those nights when you just don’t want to cook.
You can even save a few bucks by heading over to our printable grocery coupons for some of the ingredients.
If you are wondering what you can put together for the family tonight to warm their spirits, take a look at this collection of 15 delicious soup recipes we have found from all over the web, and take your pick at something everyone will be waiting for at the table tonight!
- Butternut Squash and Apple Winter Soup
- Spicy Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- Hot & Sour Soup
- 5 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
- Potato Soup with Caramelized Tipsy Onions
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Pork Belly Soup
- Darina Allen’s Winter Leak and Tomato Soup
- Winter Vegetable Soup (Gluten-Free)
- Potato and Kale Soup
- Savory Rainbow Bean and Whole Grain Winter Soup
- Red Lentil, Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Chicken and Winter Melon Soup
- Plum Island Sound Clam Chowder
- Loaded Potato Soup
Do you know of or have any favorite soup recipes to share? Let us know in the comments below!Get more useful tips and deals delivered to you: