If you’re looking for ways to earn a little extra money, consider signing up with survey companies. Here are 5 to try:
1. Swagbucks lets you earn money doing everything from searching to watching videos. The site lets you set goals for earning money, paid in “Swagbucks”, which can then be redeemed via PayPal, Amazon gift cards and more. Click here to get started.
2. Inbox Dollars. This popular site let’s you earn by playing games as well as taking surveys. Click here to get started.
3. Opinion Outpost.
Just as the name suggests, Opinion Outpost offers rewards for your opinions. You build up your balance by completing surveys, and then you can eventually trade them in for rewards. Click here
to get started.
4. Send Earnings. You can earn cash by taking surveys, playing games and redeeming coupons. In order to sign up, select the “join now” button on the site, then activate your confirmation email. Click here to get started.
5. Nielsen. Surf the web and let Nielsen know which websites like you like and don’t like. In return, you’ll be entered into Nielsen Digital Voice’s monthly $10,000 sweepstakes. Click here to get started.
…and for a bonus, one more…
6. Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel.
This program lets you earn points
which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. In addition, for each week you participate, you can get an entry into a drawing for a $500 American Express Rewards Card. Every month, 25 panel members win. Sign up here
for the consumer panel.