Are you looking for ways to earn extra money at home, to pay extra bills or build your emergency fund? If you’re willing to spend a little time, you could make additional income by taking surveys, playing games or giving your opinion. Many companies will offer opportunities to make cash or earn gift cards by signing up to try out their products. Here are some companies that get great reviews.
1. Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel. This company lets you earn points which you can then redeem for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. Sign up here for the consumer panel.
2. Swagbucks lets you earn money doing everything from searching to watching videos. The site lets you set goals for earning money, paid in “Swagbucks”, which can then be redeemed via PayPal, Amazon gift cards and more.
3. Inbox Dollars. This popular site let’s you earn by playing games as well as taking surveys.
4. Opinion Outpost. Just as the name suggests, Opinion Outpost offers rewards for your opinions. You build up your balance by completing surveys, and then you can eventually trade them in for rewards.
5. Send Earnings. You can earn cash by taking surveys, playing games and redeeming coupons. In order to sign up, select the “join now” button on the site’s landing page, then activate your confirmation email.
7. Ipsos I-say – They are looking for moms to answer questions and earn points. The more surveys you complete the more points you earn, and the points are can be redeemed in the online catalog.
8. Pinecone Research – This company conducts on-line interviews with consumers from all walks of life to obtain their opinions about new products. You must first complete the form to sign up to become a panel member. Then, if eligible, you’ll immediately receive an email invitation containing a link, ID and password to complete the full registration process.
For more ideas on how to earn money, read our article on how to save $1,000.
Have you ever joined a consumer panel company? What was the experience like?